Follow us on Twitter Follow Us on Facebook
 
 
  • Architect/Firm:  Warner & McCornack
  • Buildings
  • Sources

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Name: Warner & McCornack

Birth/Established: 1925   Death/Dissolved: 1928

 


Biography:  
  Franz C. Warner joined with W. R. McCornack early in 1928 after the latter left his position as architect for the Cleveland School District. (Although G.E. Mitchell was an architect for this firm at this time, he was not elevated to a partner role until March 1928.) Firm became Warner, McCornack & Mitchell. 

 

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Photo Exists Indicates a Photograph is available for that Building
(1024 x 768 monitor resolution required to view photos)
Building Name Date Address Status
1925
12215 Granger Road
Garfield Heights
Standing
1925
Euclid Heights Blvd
Cleveland Heights
Demolished 1975
1926
3205 Fulton Rd
Cleveland
Standing
1928
Green Road
South Euclid
unknown