Follow us on Twitter Follow Us on Facebook
 
 
  • Architect/Firm:  Heard & Smith
  • Buildings
  • Sources

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Name: Heard & Smith

Birth/Established: 1876   Death/Dissolved: 1880

 


Biography:  
  Heard and Smith was an architectural firm active in Cleveland in the 1879 and 1880. The firm included L. Allen Heard, the son of Charles Heard who died in 1876, and George H. Smith. The firm had some important commissions including the Willson Avenue Baptist Church, the Hurlbut Chapel in Massillon, and the Idaka Chapel. 

 

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Photo Exists Indicates a Photograph is available for that Building
(1024 x 768 monitor resolution required to view photos)
Building Name Date Address Status
1879
37 Second Street
Massillon
Demolished
1879
2393 East 55th Street
Cleveland
Standing
1880

Cleveland
Demolished
1880
Prospect and Kennard Street
Cleveland
Demolished
1880
Dodge Street
Cleveland
Demolished
1880

Cleveland
Demolished