Follow us on Twitter Follow Us on Facebook
 
 
  • Architect/Firm:  George Stickle
  • Buildings
  • Sources

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Name: George W Stickle

Birth/Established: 1892   Death/Dissolved: 1966

 

Firm Affiliation: Stickle, Kelly & Stickle

Biography:  
  George W. Stickle's firm was founded in Erie, Pennsylvania in 1916. He was a member of the firm of Fuller and Stickle from 1923 until 1928. He moved to Cleveland in 1945. He was awarded citations for church architecture in 1962, 1963, and 1964. In 1964 his firm employed over sixty employees and won an award from the Chamber of Commerce from the City of New York - Borough of Queens. His main interest was in ecclesiastical architecture. He moved to St. Augustine, Florida later in life where he died in 1966. 

 

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Photo Exists Indicates a Photograph is available for that Building
(1024 x 768 monitor resolution required to view photos)
Building Name Date Address Status
1945
2459 Washington
Cleveland
Standing
1948
11901 Oakfield Avenue
Cleveland
Standing
1949-52
450 Abbot Road
South Buffalo
Standing

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

"Eccleastical Architect George Stickle Dies" Plain Dealer 9.2.1966


Click for more Information on Abbreviations.