Follow us on Twitter Follow Us on Facebook
 
 
  • Architect/Firm:  Lewis Thomas
  • Buildings
  • Sources

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Name: Lewis W Thomas

Birth/Established: 1868   Death/Dissolved: unknown

 

Firm Affiliation: Richardson & Thomas

Biography:  
  Lewis W. Thomas was an active Cleveland architect from 1903 to 1917. He was a partner with Edward A. Richardson in 1903 and then was in business by himself. In 1905 he lived in the Pelton Apartments in Tremont and later moved to Warren Road in Lakewood. He left Cleveland in 1917. He was living in Flint, Michigan in the 1920 and 1930 censuses. 

 

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Photo Exists Indicates a Photograph is available for that Building
(1024 x 768 monitor resolution required to view photos)
Building Name Date Address Status
1904
Franklin Boulevard
Lakewood
Demolished
1906
Euclid and Olive
Cleveland
Demolished
1913
911-9 Huron Road
Cleveland
Demolished