Follow us on Twitter Follow Us on Facebook
  • Architect/Firm:  Herman Albrecht
  • Buildings
  • Sources

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Name: Herman Albrecht

Birth/Established: March 26, 1885   Death/Dissolved: January 9, 1961


Firm Affiliation: Albrecht, Wilhelm & Kelly

  Herman Albrecht graduated from the Ohio State University School of Architecture in 1908. His career began when he worked as a draftsman for the firm of Howell & Thomas. He formed the firm of Albrecht, Wilhelm & Kelly in 1918 with Karl Wilhelm of Massillon and John S. Kelly of Cleveland. John Kelly left the firm in 1925 and it was known as Albrecht & Wilhelm from 1925 until 1947. It was later known as Albrecht, Wilhelm, Nosek & Frazen. Herman Albrecht was a native of Massillon. The firm, which maintained offices in both Cleveland and Massillon, was responsible for 700 commissions that are found in Cleveland suburbs of Lakewood, Rocky River, Shaker Heights; and in Massillon, Canton, Alliance, Dover, New Philadelphia, Mansfield, Wooster, and Warren, Ohio. 


Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Photo Exists Indicates a Photograph is available for that Building
(1024 x 768 monitor resolution required to view photos)
Building Name Date Address Status
121 Lincoln Way East