Follow us on Twitter Follow Us on Facebook
 
 
  • Architect/Firm:  Fountain & Moratz
  • Buildings
  • Sources

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Name: Fountain & Moratz

Birth/Established: 1910   Death/Dissolved: 1912

 


Biography:  
  This architectural firm was established by Sampson Fountain and Arthur Moratz. It was active in Cleveland from 1910 until 1914. The firm's work was featured in the February 1912 issue of the Ohio Architect and Builder. The firm was later purchased by Paul Cahill. Fountain soon left the firm and it became the A. F. Moratz & Co. beginning on January 1, 1913. 

 

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Photo Exists Indicates a Photograph is available for that Building
(1024 x 768 monitor resolution required to view photos)
Building Name Date Address Status
1909
Milam at Mcgowan
Houston
Demolished
1910
10937 Drexel Avenue
Cleveland
Standing
1912
406 Cleveland Ave SW
Canton
Demolished 1981
Nd
1610 East 115th Street
Cleveland
Unknown
Nd

Chicago
Unknown
Nd

East Cleveland
Unknown
Nd

Canton
Unknown
Nd
1685 Carlyon Road
East Cleveland
Unknown
Nd

Cullon
Unknown
Nd
2928 Sedgewick Road
Shaker Heights
Unknown
Nd

Euclid
Unknown
Nd

Canton
Unknown
Nd

Canton
Unknown
Nd

Fort Madison
Unknown
Nd
1659 Alvason Road
East Cleveland
Unknown
Nd

Hennepin
Unknown
Nd

Taylorville
Unknown

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Cleveland City Directories

Ohio Architect Engineer and Builder, Volume 21, No. 2, Page 53

Ohio Architect, Engineer, and Builder February 1912

The Architects- Directory for 1894 New York and Chicago: William T. Comstock


Click for more Information on Abbreviations.