Follow us on Twitter Follow Us on Facebook
 
 
  • Architect/Firm:  Stickle, Kelly & Stickle
  • Buildings
  • Sources

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Name: Stickle, Kelly & Stickle

Birth/Established: 1945   Death/Dissolved: 1952

 


Biography:  
  This was an architectural firm that included Ray Stickle, John Sherwood Kelly and Robert Stickle. The firm's office was located at 2422 Prospect Avenue. The firm designed several Roman Catholic churches, including St. William's in Euclid, Our Lady of Mercy in Tremont, and the remodeling of St. John's Cathedral. 

 

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Photo Exists Indicates a Photograph is available for that Building
(1024 x 768 monitor resolution required to view photos)
Building Name Date Address Status
1947-8
East 260th Street
Cleveland
Standing
1948
2421 West 11th Street
Cleveland
Standing
1950
18491 Lake Shore Boulevard
Cleveland
Standing
1951
18491 Lake Shore Boulevard
Cleveland
Standing
1951
12503 Buckingham Avenue
Cleveland
Standing

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

“Eccleastical Architect George Stickle Dies” Plain Dealer 9.2.1966


Click for more Information on Abbreviations.