Follow us on Twitter Follow Us on Facebook
 
 
  • Architect/Firm:  Chapman & Chapman
  • Buildings
  • Sources

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Name: Chapman & Chapman

Birth/Established: 1905   Death/Dissolved: 1910

 


Biography:  
  Emilas R. Chapman, and Ernest K. Chapman started their firm in Canton in 1905. They then opened an office in the Caxton Building in 1906 and were known as the firm of Chapman and Chapman. In 1908, the city directory listed them as the Chapman Architectural Company when they were joined by William R. Chapman. The 1909 directory lists the as Chapman and Chapman. In 1910 they are listed as architects but the firm is not advertised. Both brothers left Cleveland by 1912. 

 

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Photo Exists Indicates a Photograph is available for that Building
(1024 x 768 monitor resolution required to view photos)
Building Name Date Address Status
1906
1200 Wylie Ave
Pittsburgh
Demolished 1957
1906
385 W Ohio Ave
Sebring
Standing
1906

Canton
Unknown
1907
144 E Main Street
Alliance
Standing
1907
1607 Crawford Road
Cleveland
Standing
1908
189 Wilson Street
Salem
Standing
1908
17513 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood
Demolished
1908
5713 Kinsman Avenue
Cleveland
Standing
1908
322 Walnut Ave SE
Canton
Demolished
1911
West Boulevard
Cleveland
Standing

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Cleveland City Directories

Ohio Architect and Builder April 1906


Click for more Information on Abbreviations.