Follow us on Twitter Follow Us on Facebook
 
 
  • Architect/Firm:  Edward Richardson
  • Buildings
  • Sources

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Name: Edward Anson Richardson

Birth/Established: January 28, 1874   Death/Dissolved: December 23, 1919

 


Biography:  
  Edward Richardson was the son of architect John N. Richardson of the firm of Cudell and Richardson. He was educated in Cleveland schools, the Spencerian Business College, and Case School of Applied Science. He worked with his father from 1897-9. He was general superintendent of sewer construction from 1900-1. He was then engaged in general practice of architecture and engineering. He formed several different partnerships, including Richardson and Thomas in 1903, Richardson and Watts 1905-6, and Richardson and Yost 1913-8. He was a commissioned officer in the Corps of Engineers from 1900 to 1905. He was a well-known yachtsman. He was a member of the Ellsworth Blue Lodge Masons, the Al Koran Temple, and the Cleveland Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. 

 

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Photo Exists Indicates a Photograph is available for that Building
(1024 x 768 monitor resolution required to view photos)
Building Name Date Address Status
1903
10406 Berea Road
Cleveland
Demolished
1903

Canton
Demolished
1904
Huron Road
Cleveland
Demolished

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Book of Clevelanders, p. 220

Cleveland City Directories

Progressive Men of Northern Ohio, p.


Click for more Information on Abbreviations.