Follow us on Twitter Follow Us on Facebook
 
 
  • Architect/Firm:  Heard & Blythe
  • Buildings
  • Sources

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Name: Heard & Blythe

Birth/Established: 1866   Death/Dissolved: 1871

 


Biography:  
  This was an architectural firm that was formed by Charles Heard and his son in law Walter Blythe. It existed between 1866 and 1871. 

 

Return to List | Print View | Return to Landmarks Home Page

Photo Exists Indicates a Photograph is available for that Building
(1024 x 768 monitor resolution required to view photos)
Building Name Date Address Status
1866

Painesville
Standing
1868

Cleveland
Demolished
1868
East 30th and Carnegie
Cleveland
Demolished
1869

Cleveland
Demolished
1869
Solon near Newburgh
Cleveland
Demolished
1870
4324 Woodland Avenue
Cleveland
Demolished