Planning Commission Members
Gloria Jean Pinkney
Fred Collier, Director
David H. Bowen
**THIS IS A DRAFT AGENDA**
Items may be added or removed before the meeting.
ZONING MAP AMENDMENTS
- Ordinance No. 1193-16(Ward 17/Councilmember Keane): Expanding the Kamm’s Corners Design Review District to include a parcel of land on the southwest corner of Rocky River Drive and Puritas Avenue.
- Ordinance No. 1208-16(Ward 14/Councilmember Cummins): Establishing an Urban Form Overlay District along the east and west sides of Fulton Road from I-71 to I-90.
- Ordinance No. 1196-16(Ward 3/Councilmember McCormack; Ward 17/Councilmember Keane): Determining the method of making the public improvement of repairing or replacing roofs or roof systems at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Burke Lakefront Airport; authorizing the Director of Port Control to enter into one or more public improvement requirement contracts for the making of the improvement for a period of two years, with two one-year options to renew, the first of which requires additional legislative authority.
- La Villa Hispana Action Plan
Presenter: Adam Stalder, Metro West
EUCLID CORRIDOR DESIGN REVIEW
- EC2015-029 – Innova Phase 2 Parking Garage Modifications – Revision to an Already-Approved Project: Seeking Final Approval
Project Address: 10001 Chester Avenue
Project Representatives: Michael Fant, Westlake Reed Leskosky
Mark Dodds, The Finch Group
Note: this project received Final Approval from the Planning Commission on February 19, 2016.
Freddy L. Collier Jr., Planning Director