Downtown\Flats Design Reveiw Committee & City Planning Commission
Agenda for March 19 & 20, 2009
starts at 9:30 a.m.,
in Room 514 at City Hall.
DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE
Draft Agenda for March 19, 2009
Rory Turner, Architect
Hector Vega, Artist
Barbara Williams, Resident
Tom Yablonsky, Planner
Thomas Zarfoss, Landscape Architect
Jennifer Coleman, Architect (Chair)
Melanie Boyd, Architect
Charles Bredt, Local Business Representative
Craig Brown, Landscape Architect
Keith Brown, Realtor
Thom Geist, Local Business Representative
Fred Holman, Architect
Bruce Jackson, Architect
starts at 9:00 a.m.,
in Room 514 at City Hall.
CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Draft Agenda for March 20, 2009
Planning Commission Members
Gloria Jean Pinkney
Robert N. Brown
Anthony J. Coyne, Chairman
David H. Bowen
Lawrence A. Lumpkin
ZONING MAP AMENDMENT
- Ordinance No. 280-09 (Ward 13/Cimperman): To change the Use District of land on the southeast corner of East 30th Street and St. Clair Avenue to Residence Office. (Map Change No. 2272 Sheet No. 4)
- Ordinance No. 274-09 (Ward 20/Sweeney): Determining the method of making the public improvement of constructing and maintaining a cell phone parking lot at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport; authorizing the Director of Port Control to enter into one or more public improvement contracts for the making of the improvement; authorizing the Director to employ one or more professional consultants to design the improvement; and to enter into various written standard purchase and requirement contracts needed in connection with the improvement.
- Ordinance No. 275-09 (Ward 21/Keane): Authorizing the Commissioner of Purchases and Supplies to purchase property for future redevelopment at 18900 Fairville Avenue, for the Department of Community Development; and authorizing the Commissioner of Purchases and Supplies to convey the property to Kamms Corners Development Corporation, or its designee, which is not needed for public use.
- Resolution No. 276-09 (Ward 5/Cleveland): Declaring the intent to vacate a portion of East 33rd Street (59 feet wide).
- Resolution No. 277-09 (Ward 13/Cimperman): Declaring the intent to vacate a portion of General Court N.E.
- Ordinance No. 279-09 (Ward 17/Zone): To add the name of Ed Hauser Way as a secondary name to Whiskey Island Drive.
- Unintroduced Ordinance No. XXX-09 (Ward 13/Cimperman): An ordinance granting Howells & Howells Enterprises, LLC, its successors and assigns, the authority and permission to construct, maintain and use a bridge structure over E. 1st Street. (Encroachment legislation)
- Unintroduced Ordinance No. xxx-09: To amend the title, Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 of Ordinance No. 286-07, passed April 16, 2007; to supplement the ordinance by adding new Sections 7,8,9, and 10; and to renumber existing Section 7 of that ordinance to new Section 11, relating to an agreement with the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority and Cuyahoga County to share fiber optic resources and to grant to them certain easement rights and issue encroachment permits in and near the vicinity of 205 St. Clair Avenue to install, use, and maintain conduit and cable.
- Ordinance No. 273-09 (Sweeney/Ward 20 and Cimperman/Ward 13): Determining the method of making the public improvement of renovating, improving and repairing City-owned or leased buildings and structures and their associated appurtenances at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Burke Lakefront Airport; authorizing the Director of Port Control to enter into one or more public improvement contracts for the making of the improvement; authorizing the Director to employ one or more professional consultants to design the improvement; and to enter into various written standard purchase and requirement contracts needed in connection with the improvement.
CLEVELAND-CUYAHOGA PORT AUTHORITY: MARINA RELOCATION
Marina Relocation Plan (PDF)
Port and Marina
Pearl Road-West 25th Street Transportation Corridor Plan.
NORTHEAST REGION DESIGN REVIEW
- NE 09 - 006 – Demolition 978 – 990 E. 105th Street (C)
Location: 978 – 990 E. 105th Street, Ward 8
Project Representative: Bob Deskins (Lightning Demo) est. 8:30am
NE 09 - 007– Glenville Foot & Ankle Clinic (C)
Location: 10701 St. Clair Avenue, Ward 8
Project Representative: Dimitri Salavares (Salavares Construction)
EUCLID CORRIDOR REGION DESIGN REVIEW
- (2009-004)-RTA Paratransit Additions (C)
(EC) Euclid Corridor Design Review Region
4601 Euclid Avenue
Jennifer Rowles, Justin Haselton/Warner & Associates
Note: The above design review cases are on the Agenda pending review and approval at the regional design review advisory committee.